2.24.2013

Reflect on a reflect

The Buried Life list is supposed to teach us many things. From what I saw, the students from last year seemed to learn that they need to go for what they want to accomplish because if not they will regret not doing it. Learning this idea, I believe, will benefit all the students because they'll have more confidence to do what they want to do. I would like to learn this as well because I always have second thoughts of should I do it or not. I think that if I learn to just go for it, it'll benefit me and make my life more interesting. I can name things that I should go for and hopefully this will help me learn it. I can get the most out of this project by actually focusing on it and doing it better. This project is fun and all, but I just need to take it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment